> You are invited to open a ticket demanding that the function
> rshcd_from_close_prime_powers()
> be called
> regular_symmetric_hadamard_matrix_with_constant_diagonal_from_close_prime_powers()

I hope that you will not blame me for shortening this function, as
indeed its full name is (precisely) 80 characters long. You just can't
write this while staying belong the 80-characters limit (especially in
indented code).

In this context I thought that it was not a problem, as this function
is merely a helper function for:

    def regular_symmetric_hadamard_matrix_with_constant_diagonal

Which is *not* shortened, as you conveniently failed to notice.

> The only meaningful rule is that well-established abbreviations are used in
> places where it is meaningful.

The fact that your functions appear publicly in graphs.<tab> is
another reason for me to be clear about their meaning.

    graphs.T2starGQGraph

is, you will admit, rather unclear for a public constructor. I believe
that naming it

    graphs.T2starGeneralizedQuadrangleGraph

would solve it partially.

Nathann