neljapäev, 4. veebruar 2016 20:30.12 UTC kirjutas Dima Pasechnik:

>  In a working build one will see
> "checking whether we can use the existing Boehm-Weiser library ... yes"
> rather than 'no'

Thank You for the answer. My interpretation of it is that the flaw within
the Sage is that the Boehm-Weiser garbage collector library is something
that should be part of Sage, but has been accidentally left out and
therefore its absence from the Sage source distribution is a flaw. Since
I'm not a Sage developer, that concludes this bug report for me. I wonder,
if it should be re-written to some bug-track or something similar? I've
read that there's quite a specific procedure for filing those reports.

Could some of the Sage developers please open a "ticket"?

Thank You.