Hi,

On Fri, Feb 05, 2016 at 11:34:47AM -0800, Martin Vahi wrote:
[...]
> Since I'm not a Sage developer, that concludes this bug report for me. I
> wonder, if it should be re-written to some bug-track or something
> similar? I've read that there's quite a specific procedure for filing
> those reports.
>
> Could some of the Sage developers please open a "ticket"?

There is nothing like appointed Sage developer. If you feel able or just
willing to do something for Sage (like fixing LLVM compilation issues),
please ask for a trac account (trac is the bug tracker), open a ticket and
do it !

                        WE NEED YOU ON BOARD!

http://doc.sagemath.org/html/en/developer/

Ciao,