On Friday, 5 February 2016 19:34:47 UTC, Martin Vahi wrote:

> neljapäev, 4. veebruar 2016 20:30.12 UTC kirjutas Dima Pasechnik:
>
>>  In a working build one will see
>> "checking whether we can use the existing Boehm-Weiser library ... yes"
>> rather than 'no'
>>

> Thank You for the answer. My interpretation of it is that the flaw within
> the Sage is that the Boehm-Weiser garbage collector library is something
> that should be part of Sage, but has been accidentally left out

no, it has not been "left out", it probably somehow silently failed to
build. Or perhaps it has been built OK, but is broken, from the point of
view of ECL.
(the package that certainly failed to build).

> and therefore its absence from the Sage source distribution is a flaw.
> Since I'm not a Sage developer, that concludes this bug report for me. I
> wonder, if it should be re-written to some bug-track or something similar?
> I've read that there's quite a specific procedure for filing those reports.
>
> All  I meant to say that if you look at logs/pkgs/gc-7.2f.p0.log (perhaps
the version number is a bit different, anyhow it is  logs/pkgs/gc-*.log)
you might see the real error, or at least the error that caused this one.
Or perhaps you see no error. Without this information it is too early to
talk about us opening a ticket; errors need to be reproducible, or
understood.
Nobody, except you, can fix a mysterious error that only you see...