Dear Robert,

On Sat, Jan 28, 2017 at 8:03 AM, Robert Dodier <robert.dod...@gmail.com> wrote:

> My advice at this point is to assign TeX properties as you see fit.
> How about copying the properties for alpha, beta, etc to %alpha, %beta,
> etc? Something like:

Thanks, this solution works for me!

> In this case the TeX property is associated with the "noun" 'sum(...)
> and not with the verb. Not sure if this a bug.
>
> The preceding idea about copying TeX properties doesn't work here. How
> about changing your input to: tex(superq('sum(x^2, x, a, b)));
> (Note the single quote that was inserted.) Does that yield the expected
> output?

Thanks, it works as you expected.

I've posted remain question in
https://sourceforge.net/p/maxima/mailman/message/35640285/ as you
suggested, any further advice is great appreciated.

Also thank you for other folks commented on sage-devel, I'll be back
in the future and see if there is anything fun can be done in the sage
side as well.

Cheers!

--
Regards,