Hi Dima,

On 2018-09-04, Dima Pasechnik <dimp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> M2 needs a libgc-compatible version of everything, including fflas. That's
> probably why
> two copies etc.
>

> M2 is maintained and developed. What is not maintained is Sagemath's M2
> package.

I see. In that case: *IF* someone explains to me how to build and
install M2 (currently it fails for me), I might be able to create a new M2
spkg; and *IF* Macaulay2 is able to compute my example easily and much faster
than the implementation that I currently do in Sage, then I can consider
to make my group cohomology package depend on it.

Best regards,
Simon