On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 10:15 AM Simon King <simon.k...@uni-jena.de> wrote:
> Hannes wrote in the Singular forum

I had an account for the Singular forum, it was linked to my employer's email
(back in 2005), long gone. I tried to create another account for
myself few days ago, the process
says it has to be enabled by their admin, and I'm still waiting.
All I get is "The specified username is currently inactive. If you
have problems activating your account, please contact a board
administrator." No pointers to ways to contact admins, though...

Perhaps you can post on your thread a link to this github issue.

Cheers,
Dima