Hi,

>      http://sagemath.org/SAGEbin/vmware/
> has been modified so that all files are < 2GB.  So you might
> want to try it out and see if it works on your system, and report
> back either way.

actually I followed Jason's suggestion, namely I installed NTFS-3G on
my linux box and then converted the FAT32 partition to NTFS and
everything worked out fine (well, at least after downloading the 2GB
image from the sage web site since my zip file was prolly corrupted),
so it's too late for me to test the FAT32 'compatibility'.
I'll bother you in the future with new bugs then  :-)
Cheers,
 Roberto