Hi Michael,

> I doubt compilation finished successfully in your case. You need to
> set SAGE_FORTAN to the system fortran since the g95 we ship is broken
> on Arch. We didn't automate that so far and we have been discussing of
> solving that problem by defaulting to gfortran if it is available.

Setting the SAGE_FORTAN flag to gfortran did not solve the problem. I
am still getting the same errors. Since the pre-compiled version is
working on the same machine, I think that the problem should lie
somewhere in the compilation process.

> It would be great if you could post a link to install.log so I could
> have a look to see what is wrong.
You can download it from here:

http://www.4shared.com/file/45206703/736d1ac0/install.html

Cheers,