Serge Salamanka wrote:
> thank you. very useful
>
> %hide and %hideall behave the same
> couldn't figure out the difference

Try quitting the worksheet and then going back to it.  That's when I see
the difference.

By the way, I worked a bit the other week on getting a wiki-like syntax.
  That would allow much easier text formatting than the current html.
We will also probably have ReST formatting fairly soon (hopefully) now
that the ReST toolchain is merged into the next release of Sage.

Another option is making a tinymce or FCKEditor spkg which gives a
javascript text formatting plugin, so you have a toolbar with bold,
italic, headings, etc.

Jason

> Jason Grout пишет:
>> Serge Salamanka wrote:
>>> Just found an example
>>> html("<h1>Double Precision Root Finding Using Bisection</h1>")
>>> here: