TinyMCE editor seems to be useful

Is that possible to implement interface on the basis of smth like Plone
(plone.org) ?

>  Do you have experience doing javascript/AJAX development?

Nope. I don't.
I think I could be useful in developing some dynamic features of
interface because I'm interested in that.
But the thing is don't know what to start with.
Unfortunately Sage doesn't have capability to edit formulas in human
style. That's what might be also of interest to me.
Creation of different plates for input of special characters, all those
things that please the eye.

Other direction is dsage with its interface for working on cluster.
Lots of wants, I know.
But hopefully choose one that suites me well.

Serge