Thanks, Jason

These opportunities are being studied.

Just want to express an idea that could be useful in Sage.
A plug-in for Firefox could make input and operations in Sage very
comfortable adding to interface several bars or pallets.
Someone familiar with firefox plug-in development might want to reply to
write whether this could be implemented.

Serge