Dear Support,

Just downloaded a binary for 3.4 for OSX.4 off the webpage, and it
won't fully copy from the dmg to my computer.  To be precise, I get
the following type of complaint:

'You cannot copy some of these items to the destination because their
names are the same as the names of items on the destination, except
for the case of some characters.'

The item it is referring to is in local/bin, namely singular vs.
Singular vs. Singular-3-0-4 vs. TSingular.  I don't tend to use
Singular too much, so I'm tempted to just delete the file it's
complaining about (singular, lower-case, whose total content is "#!/
bin/sh Singular-3-0-4 $*"), but this seems very odd to me; I've never
seen a Mac complain about this sort of capitalization thing before.
Any ideas?

- kcrisman