Kevin Horton wrote:

> I have made some progress in that I discovered that Firefox 3 works
> correctly on my work PC.  It is only IE 7 that has the problems.  I
> can live with this, so I will not invest any more time on this issue,
> unless someone wants my assistance to try to beat this bug to death.

This sounds like it might be a jsmath bug.  Davide (the author) at least
occasionally reads this list.  He might ask for more details, or he
might already know what is going on.

I am curious, though: when you click on the jsmath icon in the lower
right, a panel pops up and says what types of fonts jsmath is using.  Is
it using the image fonts?

Thanks,

Jason

Jason