On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 8:55 AM, Jason Grout
<jason-s...@creativetrax.com> wrote:

> William Stein wrote:
>

>> That's because I installed the jsmath-image-fonts-1.3 spkg into
>> sagenb.org's sage install.   I have jsmath-image-fonts-1.3 and not
>> jsmath-image-fonts-1.3p1 installed; that could make a difference.
>

> Really?  Are you sure you have jsmath-image-fonts-1.3.spkg installed?
> If I recall correctly, one of the differences between
> jsmath-image-fonts-1.3.spkg and jsmath-image-fonts-1.3p1.spkg was where
> the image fonts went.  However, for sagenb.org, I'm showing an image
> location corresponding to the new location (i.e., p1), not the old location.

You're right -- I have them both installed.  I installed
jsmath-image-fonts-1.3p1 right after  jsmath-image-fonts-1.3.  When I
do

  sage -optional

it only shows  jsmath-image-fonts-1.3 as being available and
installed, which is what confused me.

That's really weird, since  jsmath-image-fonts-1.3p1 is the only thing
i the optional section of the online optional package repo.

OK, I just ran the command "gen_html" on the sagemath server (in the
directory /home/sage/www-files/packages), and now things are fixed,
and jsmath-image-fonts-1.3p1 is shown as the latest optional spkg
version.    Somehow, Harald (I think) overwrote the optional packages
listings.   Harald -- don't do that again.

William