On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 11:47 AM, Nathann Cohen <nathann.co...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> You can do this with numpy arrays:
>
> White flag ;-)
>
> Nathann

An email from you with no explanation points (!).  Moreover, your
email about R also had no explanation points: "Just a few words on
that one... I have had to stand statistics for one
year at the university, and I really ate R from morning till
evening... Even though I have forgotten almost all of it, there are
still two things for which R is vastly superior to python : matrices
and plots. This does not make it a better language than python, that's
perfectly True, but to anyone who would like to rewrite in Sage some
code written in R, this would mean a HUGE amount of work. The
manipulation of matrices in R is just amazing. If you want to strip
all the negative values contained in a matrix M, you but have to write
M * (M > 0). How easier can it et ? There is a thousand tricks like
that available in R that I noticed nowhere else. And the same goes for
plottings using R. I mean that on these two points, the R language is
much more expressive than any other I know.
"

--
William Stein
Professor of Mathematics