Dear group,

we are creating some worksheets to be used in teaching precalculus, and
we wonder if it's possible to have parts of a worksheet "locked", so
that the're not easily (read accidentally) editable.  The fear is that
students may accidentally, double click on the text and inadvertently
delete or corrupt the text while they work through the worksheet.  Also
is it possible to have some cells "locked?" that is the code should not
be easily editable, but stil able to be evaluated?

I've been told that Mathematica has a similar feature for its worksheets.

TIA,
Nikos Apostolakis