Hi, I understand that my request and language used may sounded weird.
Excuses. But I still think that the impact following event could have been
less if people in Africa would have access to 'normal' tools such as Sage.

Last week, during two consecutive nights (Thursday and Friday), the 2 major
markets of Togo burned. In Lomé the fire started on Friday evening 23 PM
and lasted until late Saturday. Ghanaian firemen(pompiers) had also to come
from Aflao to help.

In Kara, 1750 shops were burned and in Lomé, 4250 shops. Victims, all
informal market workers,* were not insured*; they lost not only their shop,
their goods, but many also all their money. Unfortunately the victims left
their money in the shop; they don't "trust" the local financial
institutions and the big banks are not interested in them. One 'maman benz'
(as they are called) lost 700 millions FCFA of goods and money. Another
left her just received micro-finance loan (20 millions FCFA) in the shop.

The Head of State, Faure Gnassingbé, called upon massive solidarity to
accompany the victims of thes fires. A "catastrophe fund" will be created
and all financial actors 'should' contribute.

In order to contribute, I have a kind request not for money but to provide
arguments regarding my comparison between two approaches. This will help
them to build a better future.

Roland

Op donderdag 17 januari 2013 14:51:15 UTC+1 schreef Emmanuel Charpentier
het volgende: