Thanks for the reply! I used everything I found on this:
http://www.sagemath.org/doc/reference/sage/stats/basic_stats.html and I had
looked at 9671 and said "Argh".

> kcrisman wrote> On an unrelated note, I'll put in a plug for some
> enterprising people to make more videos to put on LFS' sagemath YouTube
> channel!

Oh some new videos would be great. Simple and short. (I owe some more on
statistics on geogebrachannel, but after 22 Feb, I should be free again to
work on sagemath, but some videos by people who know what they are doing
would be great!)
P.S. I kept forgetting the "common" password so I changed it back to one I
know [old, older, ...] - For sure if anybody makes a video, I can either
upload it (mp4) or write me (lfahlberg at gmail.com) and I will remake a
"common" and hopefully memorable password :)