Very badly written since I am in a hurry - IMHO:
After struggling for the last 2 weeks, I would say Excel and GeoGebra have
more functions for the statistics math classroom (e.g. RandomBetween,
CountIf). They are much more intuitive and better documented.
And it seems to me that Sage without numpy or other import (and thus
learning) cannot do simple things like a histogram, ...(I can't even get it
to do a histogram with imports.)
The trouble here is size - Sage can do much bigger and better generations
of data and thus one can "show" things.