A precision : "The first time" meants "th first emacs session" : at the
first invpcatio of emacs, you can quit a sage session, kill the
corresponding buffer and re-launch sage in emacs at will : it will work.
But if you leave emacs and lauch it again, you will get a dead sage and a
waiting-forever emacs.

    Emmanuel Charpentier