Le 22/04/2014 18:33, leif a écrit :
Volker Braun wrote:
On Tuesday, April 22, 2014 4:43:43 PM UTC+1, tdumont wrote:

    I am in 6.1.1; as far as as know, I have built sage from source,
using
    the system Atlas blas....and I have just upgraded from Ubuntu
    14.04. Could the problem be here?

most likely, you switched out the system ATLAS library and now it
crashes in the ATLAS library.

Well, presumably, but not much of an issue.  "Simply" reinstalling the
ATLAS spkg (with SAGE_ATLAS_LIB set appropriately) and rebuildung every
package that depends on ATLAS /should/^TM be sufficient:

$ env SAGE_ATLAS_LIB=/path/to/system/atlas/libs ./sage -f atlas

Yes, this is enough... now it works.
Yours
t.

$ env SAGE_UPGRADING=yes make build

(Note sure whether some Cython extension modules need to get
rebuilt/relinked as well, and if so, whether the dependencies are
complete in that the above would automatically rebuild them.)

-leif