I need same packages that Ed asked for.
Nowadays I do geometry coding myself basic functions in SAGE worksheets (to
do intersection of lines etc).
I do this using the "Rational Trigonometry philosophy" :-)..see njwilderger
youtube videos and book.
Previously I played a little with Tex tools (pst-tricks and
pst-eucl)..check about pstricks too...at that time and until now, I
was interested with tilings.
In SAGE we have the basics tools (vectors,matplotlib...) but I feel there
are not the "intermediate" tools : convex hull, rules and compass
constructions, origami tools and so on.
I can code some (for example, convex hull: I know an algorithm "paquet
cadeau" ...but everytime I feel to reinvent wheel.
What is not enough with Tex is that all is static : for example, you cannot
have the generic solution of two lines AB and CD where A,B,C,D are 2D
points with variables coordinates...because it is no more static geometry
but symbolic computations (solving equations / inequations).