A certain amount of work on adding functionality for hyperbolic geometry to
Sage has been done in recent years, see here:

http://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/9439

There seem to be several different implementations by different authors; I
am not sure about the status of all this work and how much of it is
relevant to what you want to do.

Peter