Hi,  I maintain a  SageNB server since 2011. But as you know, SageMath has
droped the support of SageNB on Python3. Now I want to run SageNB in
SagaMath 9.1. But I failed many times.

I follows the codes  by Samuel Lelièvre given  in

https://ask.sagemath.org/question/53501/get-the-error-nameerror-name-_interact_-is-not-defined-when-run-sagenb/

<https://ask.sagemath.org/question/53501/get-the-error-nameerror-name-_interact_-is-not-defined-when-run-sagenb/>
 .

*make configure *
*./configure --with-python=2 --enable-sagenb=yes*
* make -s V=0*

I have tried the source "*sage-9.1.tar.gz
<https://mirror.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/sage/src/sage-9.1.tar.gz>*" and  the
tag9.1 source in  github. I test on Archl linux and Ubuntu 18.04.  I always
get the following error.

Traceback (most recent call last): File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module> File
"_sage_input_6.py", line 8, in <module> _interact_.SAGE_CELL_ID=1
NameError: name '_interact_' is not defined

This problem may be caused by the codes in
sage/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/sagenb-1.1.3-py2.7.egg/sagenb/notebook/worksheet.py.

In the line ~3145.
def initialize_sage(self):
  S = self.__sage
   try:
       from . import misc
        cmd = '''import base64
import sagenb.misc.support as _support_
import sagenb.notebook.interact as _interact_
# for setting current cell id .... '''
S.execute(cmd)

I think 'cmd' is not be executed. If I put some error code in 'cmd', there
were nothing happened.