Hi,
SageMath never supported SageNB on Python3, it did not "drop" such a
support.
SageNB has been *retired *since SageMath stopped supporting Python2 in
version 9.2, and it is high time to switch to
another notebook solution, while converters from SageNB are readily
available.
This should not be a surprise, as a deprecation notice for SageNB has been
up since Sage 8.5 (i.e. in 2018), I think,
see https://github.com/sagemath/sagenb/pull/451 and
https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/25852

Having said that, I could also point out that the latest Arch, as well as
the latest update of Ubuntu 18.04 have been released after Sage 9.1, so
there is absolutely no guarantee that 9.1 would work on them, with Python 2
or 3.

HTH
Dima

On Tue, Nov 17, 2020 at 1:07 PM 漂 <xiehongyes...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,  I maintain a  SageNB server since 2011. But as you know, SageMath
has droped the support of SageNB on Python3. Now I want to run SageNB in
SagaMath 9.1. But I failed many times.

https://ask.sagemath.org/question/53501/get-the-error-nameerror-name-_interact_-is-not-defined-when-run-sagenb/
.

> make configure
> ./configure --with-python=2 --enable-sagenb=yes
>  make -s V=0
>
> I have tried the source "sage-9.1.tar.gz" and  the tag9.1 source in
 github. I test on Archl linux and Ubuntu 18.04.  I always get the
following error.

> Traceback (most recent call last): File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
File "_sage_input_6.py", line 8, in <module> _interact_.SAGE_CELL_ID=1
NameError: name '_interact_' is not defined

> This problem may be caused by the codes in
sage/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/sagenb-1.1.3-py2.7.egg/sagenb/notebook/worksheet.py.
In the line ~3145.

email to sage-support+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sage-support/5aff084a-1ad0-48ab-9877-dde13087b289n%40googlegroups.com
.