Yes.  I use  *Jupyter* *Notebook*   myself. But  I need share with other
people sometimes.  And  *Jupyter* Notebook*  does not* provide a server
mode to make the others register an  account.  Most students use Windows,
which is not very friendly to SageMath.   I also tried Cocalc in  Docker.
Its UI   is a bit complicated for *newbie*.
In addition, Ubuntu 18.04 and Archlinux can run SageMath 8.9 without
problems.  Now I use  SageMath 8.9 on
a Ubuntu 18.04   server to run SageNB.
在2020年11月17日星期二 UTC+8 下午9:44:53<dim...@gmail.com> 写道: