Dear list

Now that the *gratis* (but by no means free) [Wofram
engine](https://www.wolfram.com/engine/) can be used for "pre-production"
projects, it seems to me that it *could* be installed on
`sagegell.sagemath.org`, this allowing access to the
`algorithm="mathematica"` options and, more generally, using Mathematica
algorithms for comparison with Sage ones... This is sometimes more than
useful...

Technically, installing it on a Debian machine, and on a WSL installation
of Sage under Windows was a breeze. It should be possible to install it on
whatever runs the Sagecell server

Legally, perusing the [FAQ](https://www.wolfram.com/engine/faq/) makes me
think that this use *could* be alowed unfer Wolfram's terms, but I am by no
means any kind of lawyer...

The same could also apply to Cocalc ... except that Cocalc is also a
commercial product, therefore excluded from Wolfram terms for the *gratis*
Wolfram engine...

Reactions ? Advices ?