From: Brent Ozar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 18 June 2003 15:39
To: Dirk Bulinckx
Subject: Re: [SA-list] Group Sorting

This comes up again and again in the list, and the main thing that needs
to be done here is a server-side-processed XML template.  SA generates
the XML file, and then a separate ASP or ASPX page reads the XML file as
a datasource and displays the data in whatever order/style you want.

It's possible - it's just not easy, hahaha.

Brent

--
BrentO
A Zmodem is a happy modem!