Yeah, I'm not color-coding those because the only way an entry will
show up on that page is if it's down - so obviously, all entries on
that page would be red, which wouldn't exactly make them stand out any
more, if you get my drift.  Are you sure you still want it
color-coded?  If so, go to line 39 of default_template.asp and change
it to say:

That should do it.  You'll have to wait until the next SA refresh of
that page, which will depend on how often you've got SA updating.

Brent

--
BrentO
MILIHELEN: The amount of beauty needed to launch 1 ship.