From: Brent Ozar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 18 June 2003 16:48
To: Richard Temple
Subject: Re: [SA-list] Group Sorting

Yeah, I'm not color-coding those because the only way an entry will show
up on that page is if it's down - so obviously, all entries on that page
would be red, which wouldn't exactly make them stand out any more, if
you get my drift.  Are you sure you still want it color-coded?  If so,
go to line 39 of default_template.asp and change it to say:

That should do it.  You'll have to wait until the next SA refresh of
that page, which will depend on how often you've got SA updating.

Brent

--
BrentO
MILIHELEN: The amount of beauty needed to launch 1 ship.