Oh,  I have. I was just wondering about the other fellow.

Mike

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 10/21/03 04:18PM >>>
Send Dirk $179, and he'll tell you how.  ;-)

Brent

--------------------------------
Brent Ozar - UniFocus
--------------------------------
A man is known by the company he avoids.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Michael Shook
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 3:04 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [SA-list] Wish List - Multiple threads for servers alive

How do you get a freeware version to write to a database?

Mike

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 10/21/03 03:36PM >>>
They do.  I run an enterprise version(to check the network) and a
freeware version(to check the enterprise version) logging to the same
SQL tables and the database entries are tagged with the hostname.  This
way you can query items identified by server.

-Kevin