From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Brent G. Ozar
Sent: Tue Oct 21 11:58 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [SA-list] Wish List - Multiple threads for servers alive

I hate to disagree with you about your own program, but per this page:

http://www.woodstone.nu/salive/purchase.asp

"With the Standard Edition you can check upto 1000 entries, with the
Enterprise Edition upto 5000 entries. The Enterprise edition also
includes ODBC logging (direct logging to a database), while the Standard
Edition can only log to a flat text file."

If I read that right, the free and standard editions don't have odbc
logging....

Brent Ozar - UniFocus
A man is known by the company he avoids.