I.e. if I have C:\ and it has 1 gig free, and I add physical drive to the computer (say 40gig) and mount it to C:\newspace, a DIR C:\ will still only show 1 gig free, but a dir of C:\newspace will show 40 gig free. (at least if done from the OS level.)

It's annoying, to say the least.

But correct. c:\ really does only have 1Gb free.

Try creating a folder c:\stuff and see how much you can put into it....

C:\ has 1Gb free, but c:\newspace has 40Gb free. Exactly how the O/S
reports it.

P.

To unsubscribe from a list, send a mail message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] With the following in the body of the message: unsubscribe SAlive