From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Dirk Bulinckx
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 11:14 AM
To: salive@woodstone.nu
Subject: RE: [SA-list] Major product checks missing?

Why not in an addon?

Dirk.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Vogl, Tom
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 5:11 PM
To: salive@woodstone.nu

How about some file-related checks?  Instead of depending on COM or
ERRORLEVEL checks, built-in functions for:

   SIZE of specific file exceeding/below x
   COUNT of files matching (parameter) exceeding/below x
   AGE of specific file older/newer than (x
seconds/minutes/hours/days/months)

Tom Vogl
Director of Information Technology
Leed's
Phone: 866-LEEDS24  x280
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.leedsworld.com

Leed's.  The Product of Your Experience.