Dirk

I running SAlive v6.1.2191 on win 2003 (standard edition) SP1 and keep getting
the following error messages in my logs "Method '~' of object '~' failed".

Please see attached doc of  log snippet.

I have also noticed my email alerts stopped working.  When I do a test email it
does go through but no email alerts are generated when there is DOWN even
though all my recipents/groups are active.

Thanks