[SA-list] Roadmap real easy for me.

global changes / multiple at once changes (ie cntrl click to select) for as
close to everything as possible.

having to make the same change 100 + times is painfull.

From: Servers Alive Discussion List on behalf of Dirk Bulinckx
Sent: Sun 12/6/2009 11:35 AM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: [SA-list] Roadmap

One of those question we often get is "what will change to SA in the (near)
future", well here we go, our roadmap :-)

        * Windows 2008 compatibility
        * checking engine and GUI separated
        * webinterface (<- have a look at the current beta and you'll see that
we already have saWeb built-in now :-))
        * db backend (instead of flat-file)
        * boolean check (makes it possible to make a boolean combination of
already executed checks)

When will all of that be done....??  Good question!  Don't know :-)
I *hope* we can get all of this into the next major release, and no I don't have
a date for that :-))

Now how can YOU help us?  Tell us what you think is missing from Servers Alive.
Try not only to focus on the "look" of it, but also think about CHECK - ALERTS -
OUTPUTS - ... that are "missing" (or better that would be nice to have too)

Dirk.

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members.  Doing so will cause

The contents of this message, together with any attachments, are intended only
for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed and may
contain information that is confidential and exempt from disclosure. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this message, or any attachment, is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
original sender immediately by telephone or by return E-mail and delete this
message, along with any attachments, from your computer. Thank you.

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause