From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:sal...@woodstone.nu] On Behalf Of
Griffin, Jim
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 8:41 AM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: RE: [SA-list] Roadmap

Chris I agree with having 24x7 support for this product. I’m new to
servers alive at the job I just started a month ago. Having gone through the
manual and trying to become more familiar with the product was good to an
extent, but has not helped me fix my problems.

Speaking of that.  Did anyone receive my email from a few weeks ago stating I
was looking for help with false alerts and no emails being sent?

Thank you,

Jim Griffin