> Otherwise games bore me to bits. ( most probably cos I cant program
them)..
> Anybody prepared to teach me how to program a game. I have some Ideas but
no
> Idea where to start.  Z80 code please.

Mmm... how about: try writing a shoot-em-up, where all of the sprites and
game logic sit in the top 8k of a 32k pair of pages, and has 16 screens
which are all pageflipped together to scroll the background image. It *can*
be done (I've mocked up examples of it in the past, but never got around to
writing it) .. the page flipping will even let you do full-on parallax
scrolling canyons if you do it right (but they're harder to write back to
the screen when you wipe the sprites off). You can even wipe to different
backgrounds on the fly that way, between bad-guy waves...

Want to give it a shot?

Simon