I remember wanting to buy Atomic Robokid after playing the demo on a YS
tape... I was hooked on it from playing it on an Arcade machine. Even
though the demo was slow, I was hoping the full release was faster - it
just never came along! :(

Then again, I wanted to buy it before I saw the demo...

You're right - I don't think I ever bought a game due to it's demo.

Justin.