Aley Keprt wrote:
> 2. new floppy interface, can read/write GZipped SAD images!!!

Is SAD version 2 just SAD version 1 in a gzip archive, or are there any
other structural changes?  Is gzipped DSK support too, as they're more
commonly used.

> note: SAAemu 0.60 is now available in Win32 version too.
> (I hope it will be included in the first Win32 release of SimCoupe.
> .....Who knows.....)

I was waiting to hear back from you about it - is there anything I can try?
I'd be interested in seeing Dave's hq stuff in action, but I've not got
enough interface documentation to use the DLL you sent me a couple of weeks
ago.

What's the sound latency like - is there much lag when playing games?
(crashes when run under NT so I'll try it tonight...)

Si

ICQ: 9769343, Homepage: http://www.obobo.demon.co.uk/