----- Original Message -----
From: Gordon Wallis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no>
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 1999 11:14 PM
Subject: Re: South park

> Then there's the Japanese cartoons: sex (including tentacle rape),
> drugs, violence... Ok, there's a few cute ones, and the irritating
> moralistic ones (not to mention the twee American dubs of the cute
> ones), but on the whole, the cartoons are's for children.

<Takes out a large mallet from the so called hammer-space and starting to
hit Gordon>

<Sigh> they never learn, why do they always have to learn it the hard way?
Its Anime, not cartoons, cartoons that's the shite you get from the States.

> The parents of these seven-year-olds should be clubbed to death. (ooh,
> reactionary!)

Mmmm at least a point we can agree on ^_^

Robert van der Veeke
remove the pin to email
Currently listening to : Memories OST

/ / / / 4 line sig?