> Although Southpark is funny, I think it should be prohibited.
> There are too many bad threads, especially for children (children
> like every cartoons, especially when they consist of many words
> like sh*t, f*ck, b**ch etc.)

Someone lets their kids watch a show that's on TV at 11 o'clock at
night and then complains about the suitability.

It's not the TV networks responsibility to soften everything for
children's eyes when it's designed for adults, shown at such an hour
and run with a disclaimer.

The burden here should be upon the parents and the second people
realise this and stop blaming the worlds problems on faceless
executives at TV networks, the better.  Hell, if it were on at 6pm,
I'd agree with you, but as it stands there is no responsible parent
on Earth who would let their children watch such a show.  If it's on
after the watershed, they should carefully screen it before letting
their kids.

Sorry Aley, but it's not TVs job to make up for a parent's
incompetence.

> And there is to much rasism, anti-semitism, nationalism,
> and all other isms's (even more than I know....)
> they're against Jews, B.Streisand, and I don't
> know whatever.....?
>
> ...but many people consider it funny...

> Aley [eili] Keprt - student, programmer (multimedia soft. etc.)
>                     phone: +420-68-538 70 35
>      e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ***  http://get.to/aley

James R Curry - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"The Balloon Doggies DEMANDED it!"