>I'm Stephen McGreal, main bloke from Mungus Software (anybody remember our
>stupidly cheap looking stalls at the Gloucester shows and the computer game
>featuring Colin Anderton in a pair of red rubber time travelling trousers
>that appeared in FRED once? NO??? Sod ya then :-)     )

Hello! Sorry about the slow reply (been quite busy this term, final year
etc, projects and blah blah "proper academic course" blah blah etc) :-p

I got your message for the sam-users users list too, I'll probably get
round to updating that, ooh, maybe probably over the weekend...

And... Yes! I remember Imposters too. Quite cool for a SCADS game, I thought.

Andrew

--
 --  Andrew Collier  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])  --        My other
  --      http://mnemotech.ucam.org      --       .sig is a