>>you ever see Wabbitz which was just as cute but involved mindless amounts
of
>>blood?
>
>Never saw that, no.

An early version was on FRED70 (I think) along with a bunch of stuff I never
got FFL points for, there was a version with some rather odd Quazar Surround
support on an issue of Soundbyte and an all-new version with some hidden
cheat modes and a rather disturbing e-tune features on mungus.zip which will
hopefully be back up sometime next week.

>Which sour-puss complained, then?

I stupidly put up free versions of games with Colin Piggot's Quazar sample
player code which isn't supposed to be distributed free.... All the
soundcard support is being ripped out for the freebie versions and it looks
like the original versions are going to appear on future issues of Soundbyte
so Quazar Surround owners can have them too...

Have you done anything since the gfx to Stax (or whatever that rather funky
tetrisesque game was called)? And is there any news at all on the release of
Kaboom (of which I had the privelidge of owning a working demo to until the
disk got corrupted), other than we'll probably get it just after Statues of
Ice?

Steve