>Done nowt on the SAM, no. For info on stuff I'm kinda' involved in at
>the moment, pop over to www.retrospec.co.uk and have a shufty. Kaboom?
>Ha! Wayne keeps promising, but I reckon hell will freeze over first.

Woooooooooow! Now that is one cool coding group. We've waited too long for a
retro gaming renaissance. I just wish my skills were up to the standards to
do Head Over Heels for you. If you're still around in a couple of years I
might try to blag my way into retrospec after I learn some PC stuff at Uni
(Abertay - Computer Games Technologies and Virtual Environments, no less....
Oho yeah baby) :-)

Do I take it from the fact that Graham is the only person who's replied to
this topic that nobody else on sam-users knows who I am? Not famous enough.
Bummer :-(