Think again!
I don't know where are you from, but in our country you can't get driving
licence when you don't know how to drive a car and not damage anything.
Technology is not for everyone, you certainly must to know how to change
bulb, how to refuel etc.
If you blow up a fuel station when refueling your car, this "technology" is
definitely not for you.

Although you may think it is much easier to handle cars than to read
e-mails, I don't think so.
If people spend so much time with reading e-mails as they spend in cars,
they would definitely know that .vbs or other unknown files are not to be
clicked on.

---

What would you do if you would find a suspicious bottle and there is
hand-written "dear Johnna, drink this liquid, it's great."?
You would drink it at once??? I bet you don't.

      Bc.Aley [eili] Keprt  -  games & multimedia programmer
 ICQ: 82357182 (evenings)  ***  phone: +420-68-5387035 (weekends)
  private e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ***  http://get.to/aley
office: Illusion Softworks, Brno, CZ - [EMAIL PROTECTED]