On Mon, 19 Feb 2001 20:53:00 -0000 "Johnna Teare" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> BUt in your world Frode, technology and its potential benefits would only be
> available to the knowledgable. It is wrong to say that only people who
> understand how cars work should drive them

You know I don't mean that and if you read what I wrote, that was not
what I said either. But I did say that you should know enough about
cars to decide what's good and what's not.

 -Frode

--
^ Frode Tennebø           | email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]      ^
| Ericsson Radar AS.      | Isebakkeveien 49               |