Chris White wrote:

> Do you want me to remove them images ?

Nah - they're the only versions of those titles available at the moment, and
they're too good to remove while I sort things out!  I'll probably get back
to you about updating them when SimCoupe has new SDF support in it.  :-)

The old images lack any header and are assumed to be 2 sides with 80 tracks
per side; there's also no support for writing to them.  Future versions of
SimCoupe will still support reading the old style files, but if the image is
writeable it'll immediately flag it as modified so files get written back in
the new format.