i know that colin, but are you selling very much of the older stuff?, i can
appreciate that you own the copyright for your hard work, but if you're not
selling anything then why stop people using it for free, as no one was going
to buy it anyway :-),
i get annoyed with this "its mine so no one else can have it" attitude the
world is turning into a bitter selfish place to live

Dean